ACEC/MO will host MoDOT headquarters staff and District Engineers at a reception and luncheon on Friday, May 5, 2017 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel, 415 W. McCarty Street, Jefferson City. We will start the day off with a Transportation Committee Meeting to include reports from MoDOT HQ and District Liaison Committees, recap of recent TEAM meeting, funding / legislative issues and other important issues. Lunch speakers are listed below and their topics include the politics of future funding and goals for MoDOT for 2017 and beyond.
- Patrick McKenna, MoDOT Director
- Michael Pace, MHTC Chair (invited)
- Rep. Bill Reiboldt, House Transportation Cmte. Chairman
- Sen. Dave Schatz, Senate Transportation Cmte. Chairman (invited)
- Sen. Bill Eigel, Missouri Senate
If you would like to register for ACEC/MO’s Transportation Day, click on the link below to download the registration form. We hope to see you on May 5th!