The Council was set up over 50 years ago as an independent, nonprofit, voluntary organization specifically concerned with the problems of operating and managing engineering firms. ACEC/MO is a state organization of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC). The Council is comprised of 100 member firms representing more than 4,600 employees. Each firm is represented on the Council by its designated top management representatives.
Our goals are your goals:
- To promote “bottom-line” business interests of member firms
- To protect the public welfare
- To promote engineering as a recognized profession
- Encourage proper qualifications-based selection for design services to all public agencies
- To develop proper relations with other design professions and the general public and
- To provide a business practice educational program for the profession.