DATES & LOCATIONS
MAY 4-5, 2022
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa
1 Ameristar Blvd., St. Charles, MO 63301
JUNE 15-16, 2022
Hilton Garden Inn
19677 E. Jackson Dr., Independence, MO 64057
JULY 20, 2022
AUGUST 24-25, 2022
Margaritaville Lake Resort
494 Tan Tar A Estate Dr., Osage Beach, MO 65065
Below is a list of participants for the 2022 Program (we’ll update as we get participants registered for the program)
- Alex Benz, EFK Moen, LLC
- Anthony Brown, McClure
- Heidi Eilers, HNTB Corporation
- Jason Kemnitz, Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects
- Maria King, Lochmueller Group, Inc.
- Andi Shumann, HR Green, Inc.
- Melanie Townsend, Hg Consult, Inc.
- GBA, Inc. representative
- Horner & Shifrin, Inc. representative
- Oates Associates, Inc. representative
Kate K. Allen
Director, AE Advisory
Atlas Supply Company
Owner, Principal Agent
Strategic Regulatory Compliance Consultant Agency lLC
Senior Vice President Advocacy
American Council of Engineering Companies
Senior Vice President
Braden Heidner Lowe & Associates
Account Executive / Producer
Holmes Murphy & Associates
Director of Business Development
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Missouri events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events / activities.
- ACEC Missouri seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the ACEC Missouri Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Missouri asks that attendees review and adhere to the Meeting Code of Conduct.